Is property management right for you?
- Do you want to find your own tenants?
- Do you want to fix toilets in your free time?
- Do you want to collect rents from your tenants?
- Do you have a full service center with vetted contractors?
- Do you want to file your own Transaction Privilege tax information?
- Do you know how many days you have to get deposits back to tenants under Arizona law?
If you answered “No” to any one of these questions, the chances are, you are probably going to want a property manager. If you’re not keeping up to date with Federal fair housing or Arizona tenant’s rights laws, you could be putting yourself in a position that could cost you big bucks.
Knowing Arizona Landlord Tenant laws, vetting service professionals and handling all of the day-to-day tasks of property ownership is what we do best. Property management is all about taking the headache out of owning rental properties. Wouldn’t you rather be able to go on vacation without tenants calling you? Go ahead, take that vacation, put your feet up and just watch the money roll in.
Still not sure if a property manager is right for you? Let’s face it, it’s not right for everyone. Give us a call and we can give you FREE estimate of what your property will rent for and answer any questions you may have.